So, at 7:50, I popped up, threw on a sweatshirt, and set about cramming 45 minutes worth of before-school Stuff...into 20 minutes. I hauled the 7 year old out of bed and had her dressed and coiffed before she had even finished yawning. I marched her downstairs and got her started on breakfast while I threw her lunch together. We hit the road at 8:10 am, and made it to school early. BOOM. I'm that good, baby.
I never did get dressed this morning. Baby needed breakfast...we had some chores to do around the house...some secret Christmas projects to work on...and a baby who had definite ideas of how she wanted her day to go, and crawling around while I took a shower and got dressed was NOT on her list. So. The shower happened around 12:30, and then it was time to get Siu Jeun off to school.
Oh. Um. And this happened. The kids and I split the last bit of the birthday cake after lunch. Or for lunch. I can't remember.
"Smile, dude!" And...this is what happened. Nice.
Right off the cake plate. Classy.
Aw yeah. Like I said. Just that good.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!