Tuesday, August 12, 2014

August 12, 2014

Pulling into Manson- a smoky sunset over Lake Chelan. The wildfires have cast a permanent haze over this part of the state. 

Yeah, a picture of my lunch. I was trying an elimination diet, to pinpoint some tummy troubles. My sweet husband told me he would pack me a lunch and bring it along when he met us at the beach. He concocted this super yummy salad, full of local greens and fruit, with a delicious vinaigrette he cobbled together from items in our rental's pantry. Love that man! (Also? Wheat and I are not on speaking terms right now. Lame.) 


Post dinner baseball practice with uncles and friends. 

Boo Boo and Siu Jeun, getting their Chalk Artist on after dinner. 

My love and I, at the beach. 


Boo Boo, in her happy place. 

Boo Boo at sunset. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!