Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Back in the Game


So, vacation is over. I'm coming to terms with that.

You know what else I'm coming to terms with? BBJ's changing nap schedule. It used to be, the only nap I was sure of was the one that happened an hour after she woke up. Now? She's in her crib, crying and despairing. She's been there for 15 minutes. She's done this the past three days - I know she's tired, but she can't seem to take this morning nap! However, she is starting to match up her naps exactly to her sweet Cousin E's respites. Oh well. I'll just get Auntie M to call me whenever E goes down, and we'll call it good. I think it's 11:30 and 3:30.

Got to go save the princess now!

"Unnnnnnn! Unnnnnnnnnn!"

I wonder what that means?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!