Yesterday, we went to visit Grandma. We love going up there, and E loves the little treats she knows are hidden all over the house. Yesterday, we introduced BBJ to one of those treats.E knows there is a plastic jar on the counter that always has some little snacky thing in it. Right now, it's pretzels.
See how Auntie M lures the baby?

Taunts the baby?

Reels the baby in?

See how excited the baby is to finally get that pretzel?
(What? You don't see it? Well...yeah, I guess. It's just a pretzel. She's no dummy!)After that, E showed BBJ the wonders of the lawn...though, I'm not sure that was her intent.
Up until this point, the lawn was E's safe spot - BBJ wouldn't leave the patio, or blanket...or anything else that wasn't green, prickly and stuck to her hands.
No more. E parked herself in the middle of the lawn, grinning, knowing she was out of BBJ's reach.
She never even saw it coming.
Ooh...quick pitstop. Is that a pinecone??! Yummy!!!!! Now, where was I? Oh, right! I'm sure E was waiting for me to come out here.
E? Hello?? I came out to play with you!
Hey, where are you going? Can I come? Huh? Huh? Can I?
BBJ, you go girl. You mastered that lawn and taught E a new game. Good job!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!