On Monday, we all took a walk to the park. I'm not sure what BBJ did to her, but Grandma Elsie spent the majority of her time pushing BBJ on the swing. (She seems to have that effect on most of her grandparents!)
I got in a lot of trouble for this one. I don't know - I think the curlers are kind of cute!
In other news, BBJ has learned how to play "peek-a-boo"...again. I think. She used to hold things up in front of her face. Recently she's started peeking around corners over and over. Then, this week, she started something new - using both her arms to cover her....ears. Is that peek-a-boo? I'm not sure, but if we say "peek-a-boo!" when she does it, it can go on for quite a while! Do you ever wonder who's playing with who?
Oh, and a very happy Mid-Autumn Festival to everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!