Wednesday, March 19, 2008

BBJ and the Crib

This morning, Cousin Ernie came over to play while Wonder Woman "wondered" on the couch, recovering from a busy morning with Ernie at home. (Wonder Woman's house is on the market, and...you know, it's REEEEEALLLY tough to keep a house viewable with a toddler at home!)

The girls went upstairs to play by themselves. After about ten minutes, I heard BBJ call me. "Mama? Mama?" I answered a few times, and then she stopped calling for me. A few minutes later, she started calling again. Wonder Woman pointed out that it sounded very much like BBJ might be in her crib. In her crib? Impossible! BBJ can't climb into her crib by herself. Intrigued, I turned on the video camera and went up to investigate. You be the judge - one of my piano students suggested I place BBJ in a cage outside so she could roam and climb, without actually going anywhere. I'm starting to see the beauty of that suggestion!




6 comments:

  1. And that horrible laugh in the back ground is me, "wondering" what else Ernie will teach BBJ before you can get her safely off to the other side of the country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, great. One more thing to worry about. That's insane, she can't climb into her crib?! - Lo Gong

    ReplyDelete
  3. just had to tell you - over at Inspired Spaces/Antique Mommy's fireplace fix - my house was built in 2003, so you were close! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BBJ is NOT allowed to teach William her new trick! :)

    P.S. I've got a cute little bag to give BBJ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought you sold your house. Did that fall through?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear! I think there might be a market for dog crates disguised as cribs.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!