See, Summer decided to make a quick visit. Nothing major, just the most amazingly gorgeous Friday and Saturday we've seen in MONTHS.
On Friday, Auntie Bert stopped by to play and just hang out. We passed the time by pitting the reigning Flexibility Champ against the newest rookie on the blog.
BBJ won, hands down!

Friday afternoon was abnormally GORGEOUS. BBJ and I celebrated by playing outside for nearly an hour, instead of making dinner. (Judging from the blogs I read, this is a common occurrence when the sun comes out for the first time in months!)

Friday night, Louh Gung and I had our Weekly Date (thank you, Grandma!!!!!!). While we enjoyed Garlic Fries and Mushroom Burgers at Kidd Valley, looking over the lake, Grandma was home with BBJ. Well, when I say "home" I really mean BBJ took Grandma for a walk...and that little stinker walked at least a mile, pulling her Grandmother behind her! She slept like a ROCK that night!
And then there was Saturday....
(See how nice I am? I got a little camera happy with all the sunshine, so I'm breaking the posts up so it doesn't take a gajillion years for the page to load!)
Is that why it takes so long to load our site? Hmmm, I'll have to try that in the future.
ReplyDelete