Thursday, May 29, 2008

11 weeks...and counting


Umm...could someone pleaes tell me who hid my stomach? I mean, it was here a few months ago...I just don't know where it went! Or why it left me so FAST! (Tummy, don't you love me anymore?) I mean, I know...I'm pregnant...and my stomach is going to move towards the rotund side very quickly (I was always kind of shaped like that, anyhow!) but...come on! I'm not even into my 2nd trimester yet!

Stats: 11 weeks
Measurement: 37"
Weight: +3 lbs.

You know, we got the Wii Fit last Wednesday, and it's got the funniest little "help" on there. You are supposed to get on and do a Body Check every day, to check your BMI and balance, to see how you're improving. You can also set goals every two weeks, presumably to lose weight. Well, see...I'm pregnant. So, in order to make myself feel better, I set a goal to gain 10 pounds in 6 weeks. So far, I'm "approaching my goal at a steady pace." Doesn't that make me feel better? Oh, it gets even BETTER than that - it uses your BMI to tell you if you're normal or overweight. I'm already "overweight." I have a feeling, by December, I'm going to be in the "grossly obese" category. Wish me luck!

In other news, BBJ looks ABFAB in some little round pigtails. You go, girl.

5 comments:

  1. I always show super early too. Then again, maybe you've got 2 in there... :)

    We're thinking of getting Wii Fit too. Do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey now -- at least you have an excuse.

    Oh, and those pigtails -- take me back in time! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the tummy. love the pigtails.

    and thanks for stopping by my dqa meeting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't say it better than your friend Amanda.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!