Tuesday, May 27, 2008

If you give a kid a phone...

I'm pretty sure we all know what happens when you give a toddler a telephone. At my house, this usually results in a 20 minute phone conversation where very little is accomplished unless you try to take the phone AWAY from the toddler. However, have you ever tried connecting TWO toddlers via phone? Ha...yeah. THAT will rock your world. (Thanks, Ernie, for participating in our little experiment!)


4 comments:

  1. Honey... this is an AMAZING idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, That is awesome!! I love how she already has the pacing down. Or is she is trying to avoid letting you get near the phone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "...little is accomplished unless you try to take the phone AWAY from the toddler..." So, so true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, is there a video of what's going on at the other end of the phone as well? Unless, it was a boy right? Then he probably wasn't getting a word in edgewise. I still love your new house. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!