You ever have one of those days? The days when your hair just will NOT behave, and you've given up and all you want to do is eat your Top Ramen in peace?
Yeah, me neither.
Sincerely, Fro' Me To You!
In other news, guess who's taught himself to go to sleep?
I wait for him to yawn, then tuck him in bed, crank up the mobile, a quick kiss and "night night", and I leave! It's awesome.
And I totally just jinxed myself, didn't I?
Yes.. you did. But I totally love the photo of BBJ. And you are SUPPOSED to slurp noodles.
ReplyDeleteDoes it count as sleeping through the night if you're posting this at 6 am?
ReplyDeleteI've had those mornings, too. Cute picture!
ReplyDeleteLove her hair and that slurp in the first pic! Super cute!
ReplyDeleteHope you have another nice night of sleep!
Oh my goodness that is the CUTEST picture! And I'm totally with you on the going to sleep thing. My son just started going to sleep by himself too. It IS awesome :)
ReplyDeleteShe looks so cute in that picture! And congrats on your son sleeping...that's always a momentous event!
ReplyDeleteCute Pictures... I am not sure if I have had days like that but I KNOW my dd's have.
ReplyDeleteGreat post. Thanks for commenting on my blog.
Debbie
Adorable photos! They're definitely keepers.
ReplyDeleteYeah, you might've jinxed yourself there...but maybe not! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the noodle shot. And YAY for babies falling asleep on their own!
ReplyDeleteHow funny! I have those kind of hair days every day it seems! Good for you for putting the babe down drowsy! I had great intentions of sticking to that with Troy, but it went out the window.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! So happy for you, that your little one is sleeping through the night. It always is a huge accomplishment!
ReplyDeleteThose are some precious babies you got there. I love the noodles. Who doesn't just love ramen noodles?
ReplyDeleteI hope you didn't jinx yourself, because that is awesome! I still can't get Gabi to go to sleep on her own.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the picture of BBJ! That one's worthy of a frame.