Choose your older siblings wisely, lest ye find yourself in a hand-me-down highchair in purple lace with pink baby food all over your face.
Mommy says: It's time to do laundry, and that bib was on the top of the stack. Oh, and Siu Jeun loves watermelon juice mixed into his rice cereal!
PS - Happy 6-month birthday, Siu Jeun!!
I have always thought it just toughened them up a little. I have thrown mine into anything that was remotely clean!
ReplyDeleteIt's a secure man who looks comfortable wearing purple lace.
ReplyDeleteLookin' good, little man!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your baby's birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy half! :)
ReplyDeletethanks for visiting my site...and I feel lately like a pioneer woman as we straddle two houses!!! as I've written on my blog.
ReplyDeleteGod's Blessings.
What a cute baby. and happy 6 month birthday Siu Jeun
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie. Thanks for coming by today! Have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteHe looks good in purple! Happy six months. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy 6-monther to the little sweetie too.
ReplyDeleteIndeed choose the siblings wisely. You might just inherit a tutu! lol
Did I mention how much I love melon? lol Go Siu Jeun!
P.s I have an award for you. Come get.
http://jamericanspice.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-appreciate-love.html
So cute! Happy 6 months to the little man.
ReplyDeleteAnd think of the pictures you can show his future girlfriends.
I'm sure BBJ will appreciate that torture.
LOL...poor Siu Jeun. But you know, it was clean, handy, and 2nd children just have to do what they have to do. ;)
ReplyDeleteLOL, ok, I'm SO glad I'm not the only one who puts pink and/or girly bibs on their son!
ReplyDelete