I too am torn. It is well known that I am a cheek gal, love to kiss them oh my. However, there is just something about baby toes. Melt my heart, I can't get enough pic's of baby toes. Odd? Yes I am, thankyouverymuch. But I'm okay with that.
Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!
Edible!!!! I can't choose either!
ReplyDeleteWell, you better choose fast. 6 more weeks and I'll be nom-nomming on whatever I get ahold of.
ReplyDeleteI love both halves too!! CAN'T choose!!
ReplyDeleteI too am torn. It is well known that I am a cheek gal, love to kiss them oh my. However, there is just something about baby toes. Melt my heart, I can't get enough pic's of baby toes. Odd? Yes I am, thankyouverymuch. But I'm okay with that.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Kiy
I have a soft spot for rolls myself!
ReplyDelete