Heh. He's going to have Mom wrapped around his chubby little finger. (She fed Mimi chocolate cereal with marshmallows-- a kind of unholy mix between cocoa puffs and lucky charms -- Friday night for dinner. Because Mimi liked it! Help us all :)
Big brown eyes get me. Every.Single.Time. Yeah, I have a brown-eyed child, big mistake. I should have reproduced and made blue or green-eyed babies, I'd have more of a chance.
Better keep me away from your sweeties. I would have handed him anything his little heart desires. And then some.
Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!
Too cute!!
ReplyDeleteSometimes it's really hard to resist when they look at you like that! :)
That's hilarious. :)
ReplyDeleteHeh. He's going to have Mom wrapped around his chubby little finger. (She fed Mimi chocolate cereal with marshmallows-- a kind of unholy mix between cocoa puffs and lucky charms -- Friday night for dinner. Because Mimi liked it! Help us all :)
ReplyDeleteyour kids make the best faces
ReplyDeleteBig brown eyes get me. Every.Single.Time. Yeah, I have a brown-eyed child, big mistake. I should have reproduced and made blue or green-eyed babies, I'd have more of a chance.
ReplyDeleteBetter keep me away from your sweeties. I would have handed him anything his little heart desires. And then some.
Cheers, Kiy
Come on, you know you want to....
ReplyDeleteThey learn young, don't they?
He's so cute. And he's getting so big!
ReplyDeleteThat LOOK... it will get the ladies every time.
ReplyDelete