Sometimes, when everyone seems to be having so much fun, and you're just sooooo tired...exceptions must be made.
(Poor little guy - he adores watching all the girls during the weeks when I teach Joy School. He hates to go into his room to take his nap. He slept like that for half an hour. The next day, I may or may not have allowed him to take his morning nap in the same position. If I did, it's ONLY because he's so happy when he wakes up and is IMMEDIATELY in on the action. None of this waiting for Mom to come and get me nonsense!)(BBJ really, really, really enjoyed her "octodog." I think this was her second one.)
And they all lived happily ever after.
(Miss Kim, if you're reading this, your kid has the tidiest drawings of anyone in the group!)

Haha! I think I have a few photos of Josh asleep in the high chair. I might even have a video or two of him falling asleep holding on to a forked chicken nugget, which when we would try to take away, he'd jerk awake, make a motion to take a bite, but never quite making it, before nodding off again!
ReplyDeleteBBJ is loving that octodog...yummers!
ReplyDeletelol! Well, if he's happy, you don't want to mess with that. Better to have a napping child who wakes up happy... anytime!
ReplyDeleteYou are so clever with that octodog! I wonder if that would work on a 15 year old.
ReplyDelete