Tuesday, January 19, 2010

China Talk Tuesday - A Nursery Rhyme

It's been a while, hasn't it? I've missed our little China Talk chats!

Here's a little something to ease us back in: a song, from BBJ. It's in Cantonese, and I'm rather proud of her for singing the entire thing, no mistakes, without help! Can you guess what nursery rhyme this is? (Tip: The tune won't tell you anything. The Chinese version of this rhyme is sung to an old French tune. Allouette, I think. Try to pay close attention to the hand motions...)


2 comments:

  1. Is it "Where is Thumkin?"
    I am very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressed but have NO idea which rhyme! LOL

    but dang she is sooo cute!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!