*Spoiler Alert. I'm about to tell you who goes home from American Idol tonight. If you don't want to know...stop reading now. You're welcome.
Dim the lights, and here we go!
Casey James, stand up.
Aaron Kelly, stand up.
Andrew Garcia stand up.
Come to the center of the stage.
Casey, you sang Lawdy Miss Claudie.
Aaron, you sang Blue Suede Shoes.
Andrew, you sang Hound Dog.
Andrew, you are out.
Aaron and Casey, you guys are safe. Take a seat.
(Thanks, Brooke White, for that great song!)
Bottom row, come on over to the stage. (That's Tim, Crystal, Mike, Katie, Siobhan, and Lee.)
Lee, you sang A Little Less Conversation.
Siobhan, you sang Suspicious Minds.
Katie, you sang Baby What You Want Me To Do.
Michael, you sang In The Ghetto
Crystal, you sang Saved.
Tim, you sang Can't Help Falling in Love
Crystal, you are safe.
(Cue victory harmonica music!)
Siobhan, you are safe.
Lee, you are safe. (Despite the fact that he sang the song that killed Chris Daughtry! I did not know that.)
Time for music. Enter...Adam Lambert!
(Love him or hate him, this guy is a TALENTED performer. I personally love his voice...and don't love a lot of his performance CHOICES. But this? This is good.)
(Favorite quote of the night: "Yeah! I brought lasers!!")
And now...is it Tim, Michael or Katie who leaves tonight with Andrew?
Who is safe? Tim Urban, you are safe. Have a seat.
The person leaving tonight is....Katie.
Michael, you are safe.
Farewell, Katie and Andrew. It's been real! (And Katie, if you ever find yourself in my neck of the woods...give a call, yeah? I'm not far from where you are!)
Andrew Garcia must have a really big fan base...
ReplyDelete