Thursday, April 15, 2010

Balance is Restored


Posted by Picasa
Oh, my friends. My colleagues. (Heh.) My family. Balance has been restored to the universe. During Christmas break, when we were in Utah visiting the grands, we bought a small pink laptop for Ming Wai to use. MaMa and YehYeh's house is a little lacking in pint-sized toys, so this was $20 very well spent. It kept her occupied both in the house, and on the plane ride home!

It was great...except for one thing - Siu Jeun wanted it. Bad. Really, really bad. However, it just wasn't meant for the rough and tumble-ness of a one year old heaving it across the room when the mood struck him. (Note - Never, EVER hand him anything that can't be thrown. Because thrown is always a possibility around here.)

Luckily, the Easter Bunny is a wily old dude, and he found a small toddler-ish laptop for Siu Jeun to manhandle.

*aaaah* Do you hear that? No?

It's the sound of Not Fighting. And it's pretty groovy.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, we have the one that SJ has ... and it totally rocks. But, I am curious, which one did you get for Ming Wai? I can see we are going to be ready to make the step up soon, very soon. And we have a half birthday coming this summer (hahaha - I am hopeless).

    Also, you used it on the plane? Headphones or can you just make it quiet? I can't imagine using the one we have now on a plane. Heck, it drives ME crazy and I have hearing problems, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome. mimi sat on the couch yesterday during lessons- i heard an ooooph and she'd pulled my laptop onto her lap and was getting ready to open it. eeep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first thought when I read your title? Star Wars. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank Goodness for the Easter Bunny! :) I totally understand --- I have to find 2 of everything or at least something just as cool for the other to have :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We pretty much have to buy 2 of everything now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!