(A little bit of clay time. I always know that the mention of "playdough" will get the girls running back to our lessons!)

I've been loving our Joy School group for Ming Wai and her friends this year. For the first time in her life, she has friends. A whole group of them. They've learned about cooperation, and playing together, sharing, taking turns...it's been absolutely perfect for us.
(If you'd like to know more about Joy School, please ask me! It's basically a small group of parents who band together and take turns teaching two days a week. There is a curriculum available online, therefore this is a world-wide school! Be you in Topeka or Tokyo...Joy School is a possibility.)
PS - I wasn't paid to say those things...but I like Joy School. I was in Joy School when I was 4, and now my daughter is!
Hello my friend! I really am still around. Isn't it funny how life just swoops in and takes over sometimes! How are the plans going for the move?
ReplyDeleteThis makes me miss my old days of Joy School. I seriously can still remember my Joy School lessons, and if I could have rounded up enough moms I would have done it with my son!
ReplyDeleteI remember my Mom doing Joyschool with my younger siblings. She gave me her books and stuff I've been meaning to pull it out and take a look. Still trying to decide what to do with Rachel and preschool next year.
ReplyDelete