Friday, April 23, 2010

A new 'do for the dude


So, the other day, the hairs in the eyes...they were getting pretty crazy. Oh, and the mullet action in the back? Let's just say the 80's called...and they wanted their party back.  So...Mom got out the scissors and went a little crazy.

It's certainly not perfect...but it involved a 16 month old, chocolate chips and a high chair...so you take what you can get! (And I don't even want to THINK about how much hair he ate as it fell all over his chocolate chips. Oy.)



And, dude? That gargantuan forehead? Just don't blame me, okay? I'm pretty sure that's from your father's side of the family. I'll know to leave the front a smidge longer next time. 
Signed, 
Mom
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Around here, we call that a fivehead!
    The new do is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so grown up!!! What a handsome little man you have there!! Oh and if you think your son has a big forehead, you should meet my son some time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. duuuuuude...:) Will you please make these next six weeks go faster??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spiffy looking guy.
    My mother will tell you that a big forehead means a big brain. He's going to be very intelligent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think he looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is growing up SO much... definitely a toddler now instead of the baby I met. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's looking more like JieJie now. :) Cute dude!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!