Friday, May 7, 2010

A Rainy Afternoon

Posted by Picasa
(Sometime during this past week. I've lost track. Last Sunday was HOT and humid, and tonight is chilly enough for a fleece jacket. There was rain in the middle there somewhere.)

7 comments:

  1. The weather here has been weird, too! It's now May and it's still unseasonably cool... not that I'm complaining! If we totally skip summer this year and go straight to fall, I'd be a happy camper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In case you were wondering (which I'm just SURE you were), our table and chairs are almost identical to yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather's been strange in my neck of the woods, too. Thirty degrees cooler today and very windy - definitely no fun watching little league on a day like today. Blah!

    Have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend, though ... no matter what the weather is like! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to ask... is Ming Wai playing Candy Land by herself? Heh if she is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We ALL need to dress up to the nines, with pearl necklaces and tiara.... whilst playing candyland, of course.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!