Monday, August 2, 2010

A LoLo Giveaway: CSN Stores!

Congrats to our winner! Go here to see who won...

What do you like to shop for? When do you like to shop? Do you like to shop at all?
I like to shop for “me” stuff. If I’m trolling the internet, it’s for things that I probably will never get, and don’t really need. ($3,000 sewing machine anyone? *swoon*)
However, since moving into our new place two months ago (?!), I’ve been searching for  a different sort of something. Something that’s pretty. Something that we need.
Furniture.
I had no idea how much furniture we would be looking for! Sofas, ottomans, end tables, dressers, chairs, dining sets, buffets….we were shopping for it all. And it was pretty fun!
Which makes me really excited to give one of my lucky readers a chance to do their own shopping!
Have you heard about CSN stores yet? They have nearly everything. You might remember, I reviewed a pair of rain boots from CSN Stores last month? And I love them? And they came really quickly?
I’m really excited to be able to offer to one of you a $60 gift certificate for CSN stores! What will you choose? A lovely bedroom vanity perhaps? (Am I the only one who really wanted one of these when she was a little girl? Who STILL kind of really wants one? Hello??) Some new knives?  Or maybe, like me, you’ll go for the shoes?
To be entered to win, please leave a comment here, telling me what you might spend your gift certificate on! I’ll pick a (random) winner on Friday, August 6.

You MUST have an e-mail address either in your comment or attached to your profile to win! It's no fun to go chasing around and never find our winner, right?
Good luck!!

29 comments:

  1. Well, there's this gingerbread house mold I've had my eye on....pure uni-tasker, but what a fun one!! We'd use it once a year and make fantastic gingerbread houses with all the girls :) (It's cast-iron)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, normally I hate shopping for my husband . He's so hard to buy for. But I know two things on his wish list right now: weightlifting gloves and an Ole Miss hat, so I'd get those things for him. He'd be so surprised!
    quitecontrary1977@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to use it for some melissa and doug playfood for my daughter!

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! I'd buy a super sharp knife. Mine are all getting old and dull and I want a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Ok, to be honest, that is the first time I looked at their website. Do I shop online much? Eh not that much. Way too much selection to choose from right now though. Most likely something for the kids would be tops on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's so much to choose from but I would love to buy some new dishes or perhaps some bakeware.

    Good luck everyone!

    tclarkusa at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've really been wanting some rain boots, so if I win I might just have to copy you :-).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just recently found CSN, and I am lovin' it! You know, we've never (in 17 years of marriage) had a headboard for our bed? I think, if I were to win I'd go for that. I tend to always do something for the kidlet so no promises. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just recently found CSN, and I am lovin' it! You know, we've never (in 17 years of marriage) had a headboard for our bed? I think, if I were to win I'd go for that. I tend to always do something for the kidlet so no promises. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. DRAT! Why did this post twice? Gah, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Right now, I'd spend it on gifts for the kids for birthdays as we're entering birthday season. ;) All 4 in 4 months time span.

    *sigh*

    Thinking Sarah needs an art easel for sure! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would get the Dirt Devil Easy Steam Deluxe with Bonus Pads. Thanks for the giveaway!
    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. When I shop its always for my kids, ever since they hoped into my life I have a really difficult time spending on myself! I think about it, but when it comes down to it...I like buying them stuff!

    I have to say though...that I absolutely adore a few of the Chandeliers on their website.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd love to put the $ towards a serger!

    Heather
    kaleidoscopejane at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! You are so kind! I would love to browse the kitchen dishes section, I'm tired of my old ones.

    Re:camp
    I gave out lip gloss, sunglasses, ring pops, glow in the dark necklaces and bracelets. One per each day and it was fun. I would just go to each camp area and find my girls in the mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i want some more storage stuff for our study that is the pig stye of the whole house!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Baking pans? Kids stuff? I actually think I would use it towards the elliptical I would like come winter... but it might not last until I can afford that... then it is ALL mine!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I need a new laptop bag - mine is old and ancient. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How can I possibly choose?! I'd probably get furniture for Little Boy's room--either a bookshelf or a little table and chair.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would get some bakeware and the emile henry pink pie dish :)

    dreamzz12{at]aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey! I'm on time to enter. **Fist Pump**
    I'd buy boxes and baskets or organizers to well, organize our stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the Lipper International 25" W Desk with Chalkboard Top & Chair in Pecan - 554P

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, I'd love to get this little table for my bedroom! http://www.csnstores.com/Winsome-10115-WN1446.html


    (My email is visible in my profile.) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I made the highly regrettable decision of introducing my husband to CSN two nights ago. You should see his wish list! I'm thinking new porch lights are in my future.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'd use it toward a guidecraft kitchen helper. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Furniture shopping is super fun! I would love to get my daughter this bookshelf -
    http://www.csnstores.com/KidKraft-14221-KK1688.html?cv=

    ReplyDelete
  27. If I were the lucky winner, I would put the $60 toward a nice quality set of Egyptian cotton sheets. I am in need of new bed linens.

    Thanks so much for the opportunity to enter the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'd use it to buy my gran some nice crab themed serving platters!

    Sweetimpishpixie(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'd like to buy the Rowenta Auto-Steam Iron

    nblexp at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!