Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ming Wai, the Model

IMG_6939IMG_6941
The other day I carved out a few minutes (ok, an hour) and let the kids squabble made this dress for Ming Wai. It was super simple, just a tracing of a dress she already has onto the body of a polo that Daddy hasn’t worn in years.
Then, I asked her to model it.
This is what I got.
“Pose, Ming Wai!”
And…BAM. Fancy Hands. Man, I love this girl!
Of course, Siu Jeun wanted in on the action. Unfortunately, he doesn’t so much Strike a Pose as he does…let the pose just sort of wash through him.
IMG_6942  IMG_6940
He even tried to copy her Fancy Hands.
Sorry, dude. It just doesn’t have the same effect. But you’re awfully cute, all the same. And maybe if I learn to make something other than PJ pants and dresses, you can have some new clothes to model, too.

5 comments:

  1. Now why does this not surprise me at all that she strikes a pose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fancy hands!! I love it :)

    (Seriously, how does she know how to mug to the camera like that? She could give me some tips... hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress from a dad-shirt!!! Cool idea and so thrifty:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl knows how to work the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! The dress and the girl!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!