Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Friday!

It's Friday. The week is over, and it’s time to gear up for the weekend. (Is it just me, or does it take an entire week to recuperate from the weekend?!)

 

Here’s something to start your weekend off right. Enjoy!

(PG for BRIEF language.)

 

You're welcome! Got any great plans this weekend?? Friday night, I’m going to be hanging out with 30 of my closest friends and crafting. Hellooooo Freaky Friday! (I’m cheating, though – I only signed up for one of the offered crafts, but I have NO intention of going home at 7:30. So I’m bringing along my sewing machine and a quilt. Heh.)

1 comment:

  1. What is Freaky Friday? I've never heard of it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!