Thursday, May 30, 2013

My Baby? Is Bigger Than Yours

I don't mean to brag, but...it's pretty much scientific fact at this point.

Ying Ying had her 4 month check up today. (Maybe I'll remember to snap the "official pictures" this month? *snort* Yeah right.)

Anyhow, girlfriend got measured today. She's over 18 pounds, and 2'2" tall. That puts her at...100th percentile. 


Let me break it down for you. You put my kid in a room with 99 random 4 month old American girls...she's the tallest. 


She is also the heaviest. (D'aww. Don't you just want to omnomnom on those thunder thighs right there?! I mean - COME ON. It's a little distracting around here, I can tell you that!) 


We are so proud of our little over-achiever. (Also, do you see how close this kid is to rolling over? That right arm is firmly sandwiched under her hefty tummy, which means that she is technically not rolled over - simply Really Twisted. Oh well - we can't be good at everything, can we?) 



Oh, also? I totally earned Mommy of the Week status tonight with the two older kids. I made a dinner that my kids loved. Adored. And inhaled


That's right, yo - my daughter specifically requested quinoa, and the kids were pretty much beside themselves when they realized there was roast broccoli, teriyaki salmon and strawberries to go with it. 

I know. I rock. 



(All photos taken with my Nokia Lumia920)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!