No, seriously. I weighed it. Plus a crystal vase he found for 15 Euro in a gift shop.
(Yeah, no idea why that is so blurry. But you get the general idea. Milka, Cadbury, plus a few other random labels. Om Nom Nom, y'all. Om nom nom.)
(Do you SEE those three huge Cadbury bars in the middle?! I included Ying Ying in the picture for a reason - to prove that those huge bars are BIGGER THAN HER FACE. Like, way bigger. Like, I've never seen a chocolate bar that was nearly a square foot of chocolate.)
(Also? Any resemblance in the picture above to a map of the United States of America composed of nothing but chocolate bars is purely coincidental. Yes, really. If you didn't see a map of America when you looked at that picture, then ignore this comment.)
Ying Ying was particularly enthralled with that red wrapper there. "Just a leeeeetle further...just a leeeeetle more! And I can pop that shiny red thing in my mouth to see what it is..."
(Explanation: Some good friends of ours recently relocated their family of 7 to Dublin, Ireland. When I found out that Lo Gung would be traveling there, I contacted my friend to see if she needed any groceries from the states. She requested simple stuff - green Tabasco sauce, taco seasoning, root beer extract, maple extract...stuff you can't get in Ireland. Oh, and yeast. Apparently, she can't find yeast anywhere. When she found out how much I have enjoyed chocolate from Europe in the past, she said, "Oh! I'll get some chocolate for you and trade!" She sent me a little sneak peak picture a few days later - it was a small box FULL. Well, apparently, Lo Gung didn't get a chance to see the picture. The night before he was slated to see them, he got himself to a grocer and bought a few candy bars. Then he met up with my friends and got THEIR box of candy bars. And then he realized that he would need to be creative with his carry on because his luggage was now WAY over-weight. ha!)


Yeah, I was worried that his luggage might be over weight. Glad you are enjoying the chocolate. We indulged in some ranch dressing with dinner tonight. :)
ReplyDelete