First off, I must tell you - my baby is DEAD SET against me blogging. She was playing happily next to me, until I opened up Blogger. Then she started screaming. I picked her up and tried to type one handed. She head-butted me, in the teeth. The fact that she's holding my cell phone right now is the ONLY reason I am able to type two handed, but this is a game of chicken that I am probably going to lose. (Update - phone is old hat. Now she is clawing up my backside. "Bdah Bdah Bdah...". And drooling for effect.)
(We took a break. Now she is hip-deep in a pile of toys. This should buy me approximately 180 seconds to finish this post.)
(Aren't you glad I'm giving you all the background?)
Ready?
GO.
A few weeks ago, our local Grange had a customer appreciation event. Vendors, ponies, petting zoo, and free hot dogs. Score.
The firemen showed up - SJ was pretty thrilled to meet some "heroes." He informed me they are all "Cade", and the truck's name was Heatwave. (Name that show, y'all.)
Ride 'em, cowgirl!
Our intrepid cowboy calms his valiant steed.
A petting zoo! Full of tiny goats!
(Lo Gung informed me we have no room in our post stamp yard for a goat. Spoil sport.)
Until next time, y'all.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!