Thursday, November 14, 2013

November 14, 2013

Today, in pictures. 

Ming Wai has taken to placing her "precious objects" in the most ridiculous places all over the house. She uses the entire house as her canvas...which is totally something that I did as a child. So, it came as no surprise to me that she put her glass kitty on the edge of the bathtub....or that SJ came along and accidentally knocked it off. 

Also? I love Gorilla Glue. And tape. The end. It took me all day, but I got that whole cat glued back together. The glue isn't sticky at all, so I had to wait for each segment to cure before I could attach the next piece. I glued the last pieces together at 7:30pm. (Gorilla Glue peeps? If you ever need a gal to try out your products and review them? Call me. I'm sure SJ can find a multitude of things to break to assist in our reviews!) 

This? Is my buddy. He can be a complete booger sometimes, but for some reason he is generally a helpful, polite little angel as long as his big sister is in school. (He cleaned the entire playroom this morning, by himself. THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE.) 

While I was getting dressed after my shower, while the baby took a nap, he was perusing my cabinets. "Hey, Mom? Can you paint my nails black??"

Sure, buddy. Why not. Black with blue sparkles it is! (Black IS his favorite color!) 

For lunch, I finally found something that both of my munchkins could enjoy. They sure love mac n' cheese! 

Not many redeeming qualities to the Blue Box...other than the fact that it kept both kids happy and I think it kind of filled them up. 

SJ had school in the afternoon, and Ming Wai enjoyed a quiet afternoon of online reading lessons. After I tucked the kids into bed, and Lo Gung had left for his weekly volleyball game with the guys from church, I wandered downstairs to get some stuff done online. And remembered I still had one creme brûlée left in the fridge. 

What you are about to see is a testament to how much I love my creme brûlée loving man, and how much willpower I have. 


I only ate a little more than half. Heh. 

Goodnight, yo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!